Sunday, March 13, 2011

Catching Up!

I took a little break from the blogging world for a couple of weeks! We have all been trying to adjust to our new schedule (or lack of!)the past couple of weeks since I started my new job. We have done a little bit of juggling in an effort to make it all work!
We have still been working on potty training.....

and rewarding with M&M's when she goes potty......

We are still having LOTS of fun around our house and plenty of silly time with this funny girl.....


I had to share this picture. It's one of the last times that I will put Josie in a bubble/romper (all of those snaps do NOT work with potty training!). So, I had to take a picture of this sweet girl....



I think she looks like such a little bitty girl in that outfit...... Who can resist loving this sweet face?!?!




Silly Josie after church today in Daddy's shoes....
Somebody LOVES her daddy :)
Feeding the ducks at the park today....


All in all, we are doing great! We really have all had our own little "kinks" to work out with me now working full time. I feel for Josh as he's trying to take on all of the work at the restaurant. I'm having moments of guilt for being away from Josie a lot more and not being able to help Josh when I know he needs it. Josie is going through a "clingy" stage with me, which I think is just part of me not being around as much :( These are all things we are working through and trying to find the best routine and balance possible. I am enjoying my new job. I am still training and have no idea when I will have my own territory. I just received my first real paycheck for the first time in almost 3 years! That's a nice feeling :) We are enjoying the extra (and steady) income and INSURANCE!!! :) :) :)


We are also loving this Spring weather! I hope it's here to stay! We are looking forward to working on our backyard and making it a fun place for Josie to play this summer. We never really got around to that last year like we wanted to. I see some fun "outside toy shopping" in our new future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment