Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Fest

Happy Saturday!


Our weekend has started out fun! Yesterday was my mom's (Nonni) birthday! So, Josie and I went to dinner at Cheddar's in Jackson with my parents. That was my first time to eat at Cheddar's. It was delicious and the prices were very reasonable!


Then, we headed out this morning to our town square for the annual Fall Fest. Matthew and Addison went along with us for some fun!


These girls know how to ride in style....




Josie loved the gigantic slide!!!


Love this pic...





Josie was not so sure about riding the pony! She held on tight!




Josh brought us home and then headed to Kreme Kastle to get ready for tonight. Josie and I are sitting at home now playing, painting a picture for Daddy and watching Barney! By the way, I bought tickets for Barney Live this week. I can't believe that this little gal is OBSESSED with Barney again!



It started out being a cool Fall morning, but quickly warmed up today!

I can't belive that I'm going to say it, but I'm ready for it to cool off more.... Bring on the Fall weather!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment