Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!


Happy Thanksgiving from the Shearon's!


our little turkey :)





We spent Wednesday night celebrating Thanksgiving with Josh's family.

We enjoyed a non-traditional meal of delicious steak, baked potato and salad!



Josie & Granny


these two girls crack me up!
I think Josie is telling Addison something very important...


Josie and Addison received a BIG THANKSGIVING SURPRISE!!!
Granny gave them both brand new Radio Flyer tricycles!!!!
HOW FUN!!!!!!!!!!












Then, we spent Thursday with my family and enjoyed lunch at a local hotel that has a wonderful Thanksgiving buffet with all of the traditional trimmings!


I am ashamed to say that I didn't use my camera much at all on Thanksgiving Day. I just got this one picture of my uncle and grandmother.... two of my favorite people!





We had a wonderful holiday! I'm so glad that we do not have to run and go from house to house like so many families do during the holidays. I'm grateful to be able to relax and spend time with each of our families.


Josh and I have so much to be thankful for each and every single day......


Feeling blessed as always :)









No comments:

Post a Comment