Sunday, June 24, 2012

Busy Summer!

This is a random post with some fun pics from our summer so far!
We have been busy!



 This picture just cracks me up....


 Josie & my grandfather on his 91st birthday


 hanging out with my favorite girl!


 We babysat the Taylor twins (5 months) --- we love "Baby Graham" and "Baby Reece!!"
Josie loves to babysit!! 
I just realized that I never got a picture of the two together :(


 Aren't they cute?!?!


 Swimming lessons!!!!!!
Josie took swimming lessons for 2 weeks with a few of her friends.  They were so precious!
(Katie Willis, Josie and Olivia)


Josie and Miss Betty (teacher)
Miss Betty also taught Josh swimming lessons almost 30 years ago!! 

We are having so much fun with our precious girl this summer.  Josie and I are getting very spoiled by Josh being home this summer.  He's keeping very busy with his rental property, projects around our house, etc.  He's definitely not sitting still!  We will be so sad come August, but I think Josh is ready to get back into his normal routine.

Josie seriously cracks us up sooooo much.  She has such a cute personality and a wild imagination!  She is constantly singing songs that she makes up, loves to take our "order" as if she's the waitress, talks about her "brother" and "sister" (that's DEFINITELY using her imagination!!!!) and talks on the "phone" A LOT!  She is very big into manners and will quickly correct you if you aren't using proper manners.  For example, she will ask me if her shoes are on the right foot (and after hearing this question a hundred times a day), I quickly say, "yes!"  She will tell me.... "Mommy, you say Yes M'am!"  Our little gal is also VERY observant.  We have reached the point of having to watch what we say in front of her because her little ears are constantly listening.  We will think that she's doing her own thing  while we are talking and then she will ask a question totally related to the subject!  It's like having another grown up in the house!  My sweet girl is also very sensitive these days (more so than ever).  I hear a billion times a day that I have hurt her feelings.  Josh says that she's just like her mommy and I'm sad to admit that she is when it comes to emotions.... such a people pleaser.  I love everything about her and her fun personality :)


No comments:

Post a Comment