Monday, June 25, 2012

Destin 2012

We just returned from a wonderful week in Destin, Florida!  We joined my parents and my brother and his family for a fun filled week at the beach (well, mostly the swimming pool!) 
It was so nice being away and taking time to relax, have fun and get some time in the sun!
The beach is my happy place :)


 Olivia (8), Stella (18 months) and Josie (3)




 My sweet girl got her first tattoo :)  What happens in Destin, stays in Destin..... :)


 Nonni and Popee with the grandkids

 My little family :)


 I love this precious beach bum!!!


 Fun in the Sun!!



 Olivia's B-day Party!!!! 
Cookie cake for breakfast was GREAT!!!!





We have promised my parents a family portrait for almost 5 years now..... It FINALLY happened!!!  We had professional beach pictures taken by Rebecca Knowles.   These are a few of our own pictures, but I cannot wait to see the proofs from Rebecca!!  She was sooo sweet and great to work with!  Yay for a wonderful Destin trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment