Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

 
I worked for a little while on Christmas Eve and then rushed home to get us ready for all of the festivities!  Elfie dropped off a present Christmas Eve morning and told Josie that he had to head back to the North Pole to help Santa, but he left her something special to wear on Christmas Eve night.  He also asked her to wait until her Mommy got home from work to open.  So, I had a very anxious little girl waiting to open the present when I returned home.  Elfie left Josie a Christmas nightgown!!!!  She felt very grown up!
 
 
 
We did some last minute wrapping and cooking and then we all got ready for church.
When we arrived at church, Josie was asked to be a special angel in the service.  So, she was dressed up in a pretty white choir robe and had a gorgeous gold halo on her head.  I was so sad that I didn't have my phone or camera with me!
 

Then, we quickly went to Grandmommy and JJ's to celebrate Christmas!!!!
We enjoyed some YUMMY food and then the girls were ready to open some presents!

I think somebody loves her new red cowboy boots from Granny!
 

 
Sweet Cousins..... Merry 1st Christmas, Baby Raine!!!
 
 
The BIG surprise of the night was that the girls got a trampoline from GM and JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!
I hate that I couldn't get better pictures, but trust me.... they had lots of fun!
We then ran by Nonni and Popee's house to see Brian, Jessica, Olivia and Stella.  They had just arrived for Christmas.  Then,we went home to put on our pj's and put out our cookies for Santa and we sprinkled reindeer food in the yard for Santa's reindeer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment