Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas from Josie and ALL of her babies :)


We spent Christmas Day with my family at my parents' house.
We enjoyed a good meal and lots of fun together.
Nonni, Josie and Popee (still "Bob")
The "best" family picture we could get all day!
It's a little tough getting an almost 2 year old (on Christmas Day or ANY day) to be still enough for a pic!

Charlie (my cousin), Josie and Nikki (Charlie's girlfriend)

Josie & her Dora guitar


Josie was spoiled with lots and lots of goodies today!

Bath toys, lots of baby dolls, Disney DVD's, a princess chair, Barbie trike, a personalized stool, books, musical instruments and soooo much more!

It's been a long time since my sweet child has been content to just play and play and play! Thanks to Santa and all of our family, we will have entertainment for hours!! yay!!

I have tried to "fight" my OCD/Type A personality for the past 2 days, but I have to admit... this house WILL be organized TODAY! I'm just not sure where all of these toys are going to go!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE SHEARON'S!

We hope your holiday weekend was filled with lots of joy and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment