Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a great day!

Josie took these cute little Valentine's to her friends at school. I found some little activity kits at the Dollar store and wrapped them up and attached the Princess Valentine's that Josie picked out. She even colored the back of each Valentine for her special little buddies :)




One of my Valentines :)
Isnt' she cute?!?!

Josie loved her new lunchbox for school. She has actually had some major meltdowns the past 2 days over this lunchbox. It's so funny to see how attached she gets to the most random things!


Josie thoroughly enjoyed the goodies and candy she found in her Valentine's bag from friends (hence the need for outfit #2) I think the poor child was on a sugar high all day!

"More candy, Mommy?!?!"
How can you not love that Cheeto face :)


Valentine's Day means something a little different for a restaurant owner. We were very focused on our Valentine's Dinner at Kreme Kastle. We hustled and worked our little tails off! We even had my dad doing the dishes! Josh and I did celebrate Valentine's Day, though :) We went to dinner on Saturday night, which we both really enjoyed. It was nice to have an adult outing!


I feel very blessed and loved this Valentine's Day. I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband and such a sweet little girl! I would say that Josie is one spoiled girl, too --- she loved all of her goodies from her grandparents and Mommy & Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment