Monday, August 22, 2011

Flower Girl Debut



We have had a busy past few days! Josh started school AND Josie was a flower girl in our friend's wedding!! We have been talking this up for weeks now. We explained to Josie that she would be a princess in Miss Carleigh's wedding. She thought that was pretty cool :) We have known Carleigh for several years now. I actually was one of her cheerleading sponsors when I taught at HHS. Then, we really got to know her when we hired Carleigh to wait tables when we opened KK. She stuck with us for a really long time. Josh claims her as our "adopted sister." We love her so much and are so happy for her!


The most precious flower girl that I have ever seen :)




Josie and Carleigh at rehearsal



Mr. and Mrs. Ben Taylor!!!






The gorgeous bride






Josie and Peyton..... Josie was OBSESSED with sweet little Peyton. Isn't he cute?!?
Isn't this picture PRICELESS... I love Peyton's face!




Our family with the bride (not the best of me, but so good of everyone else... and Josie was actually smiling!")





Two proud parents with a very hot and sweaty flower girl :)



Josie did a great job! She loved that she was able to walk with Peyton and felt really "grown up" that she got to stand with the big girls (bridesmaids). I cannot wait to see the video from the wedding. Josie walked all around the bridesmaids and up and down the steps by the pool (outside wedding), but she never said a word! She knew that she needed to be quiet but just wandered all around. Of course, I was a nervous wreck. I stood at the back and tried to motion for her to just come stand with me when she got so "antsy", but she looked at me and shook her head and when I tried again, she put her finger over her mouth for me to be quiet! ha!! Of course, everyone else thought it was precious but Josh and I were pretty anxious!


This will be another big week for us...... Not only did Carleigh just get married this weekend, but she and Ben are also expecting TWINS in Feb and they are having a gender reveal party this Friday! I can't wait to find out! For the record, I'm voting on a boy and a girl :)













No comments:

Post a Comment