Sunday, August 28, 2011

Minnesota Family Visits!





We had so much fun this weekend!!!

My brother and his family came to visit from Minnesota.

This was my first time to ever meet my precious niece, Stella!! She's soooo sweet and such a happy baby!




Josie, Stella and Olivia



the crew :)
Stella, Jessica, Olivia, Brian (my brother), Josie, me and Josh



Is Stella not just soooo darn cute!??!





Nonni & Popee with the grandkids!




Olivia and Josie showing off their crazy dance moves!!




Casey Jones Train Museum




Josie lovin' on Baby Stella :)



We had so much fun and were extremely busy! Josie has slept like a rock the past 2 nights while they have been here. She has played sooooo hard. It was so much fun to watch Josie with her cousins. She was a big ball of energy! Josie absolutely followed Olivia around and watched her every move :) What fun memories! We can't wait to go visit them in the Fall!


It was also an exciting weekend, because this was the first weekend that Kreme Kastle was open for Saturday night and Sunday lunch. We recently changed our hours since Josh has started school. KK had a great weekend, but we sure missed Josh. I'm hoping that we will all get settled into our new "routine" soon and figure out how to juggle Kreme Kastle, Josh's school, my job, family time, Josh's rental property demands, etc..... Whew! It exhausts me just thinking about it all!

Now, here comes another Monday....... Looking forward to a GREAT week!












No comments:

Post a Comment