Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer Fun!

Wow, where is the summer going?!!? I can't believe that it's already August. I must admit that I might be just a little bit ready for Fall. This heat is TOUGH!!! I know it's hard on me being out and about and in and out of the car all day in this heat, but I always remind myself of those REALLY tough summers in the Kreme Kastle kitchen! Now, that's H-O-T!! Poor Josh is going through it again this summer there and you can certainly tell.... he's lost a good bit of weight! We always laugh and say that the "Kreme Kastle diet" is the best. You get soooo darn hot working in that kitchen that you sweat a ton and then you have no appetite to eat from being so hot! It's a workout! ha!!!


We have been so busy working on restaurant stuff and getting Josh ready for school lately that I have not had time to blog :( BOO! I just downloaded a ton of pics from my camera. Here's a few fun summer pics from the last few weeks!



Josie & cousin Addison playing in our yard....



Sweet cousins :)



Our silly girl on the way to Memphis a few weekends ago. We went to check out parking garages for Josh to use during law school and then we took a spontaneous trip to the Rendezvous for dinner!




Josie & I made homemade pizza one night..... she loved it!





sitting in the shade trying to keep cool :)





It's hard to believe that it's time for school to start again! So many of my teacher friends are back in the routine. School seems to start earlier and earlier every year! We are enjoying our summer. It's a very, very busy time for us as we are trying to figure out plans for KK as Josh starts his new school year in just TEN DAYS..... Trying to figure out the logistics of keeping it all going is tough, but we have faith that it's all going to work out! We are most grateful for our super supportive family and friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment