Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nonni!

Josie LOVES the little scarecrow in our mums in the front yard :)



Happy Birthday to my Mom (Josie's Nonni)! Josie and I went to lunch today with Nonni and Popee (or "Bob" as Josie calls him) to celebrate Nonni's birthday. Josie is still not a huge fan of going out to eat... she doesn't quite get the concept that you are there to EAT! She would rather play musical chairs and visit everyone at the table multiple times and play in my purse instead of sitting in a high chair and eating a meal! I typically load down Josie's bag with crayons, books and string cheese (her fave) to try to keep her occupied, but I still haven't quite figured out how to keep her content yet! Oh, well.... at least she didn't scream and cause a scene :) We look forward to celebrating all of our family's October birthdays this weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment