Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt #2

Thursday was a fun day for Josie! She actually had an Easter Egg Hunt at school that morning, but I wasn't there and didn't get any pictures. I heard they had a blast!


On Thursday afternoon, we went to an Easter Egg Hunt at the retirement center where my grandmother lives. We also took Hooper along with us for the fun. Hooper's parents were just getting home that afternoon from the hospital. Hooper has a PRECIOUS new little brother, Harrison.



Josie, Oaklee, Tanner and Hooper



This picture cracks me up! You just had to be there for this one.... Hooper and Josie were VERY anxious for the Easter bunny to LEAVE!!! They were both watching as the Easter bunny made his exit!



These two sweet kiddos were having quite a conversation as they both chowed down on the candy from their eggs!





sweet Josie







Mott-Mott & Josie


I was so bummed that the glare in this picture was awful. So, I did a little editing with my new camera and it just looks the best as "sepia." I 'm going to work on it some more.... As you can see, I still have a lot of learning to do with my new "toy!"













No comments:

Post a Comment