Friday, May 6, 2011

Josh's 30th Birthday!

May 5, 2011


Josh is THIRTY!!!!!!!


Josie and I worked on a few projects for Josh for his big birthday. Luckily, Josh was at Kreme Kastle the night before his birthday. So, we went shopping and got busy on our projects! We wanted to make him some of his favorite cookies.... Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies. Josie helped me add ingredients and stir. She was DETERMINED that Daddy's b-day cookies would have sprinkles! So, they did :)







Knowing that Josh may have to work at Kreme Kastle the night of his birthday, we decided that we wanted to have a birthday breakfast for him since we could all be together for sure! So, we prepared Sausage & Cream Cheese Casserole (Can you tell that we like to eat in our house?!?!)


Also, I told Josie that we would pick out a birthday balloon for Daddy at Wal Mart the night before. She picked a perfect balloon... Tinkerbell! haha! I explained to Josie that night that we would have to hide Daddy's balloon until his real birthday because it was a surprise. I thought I had explained it enough, but what was I thinking!?! The very minute that Josh walked in the back door that night, Josie immediately said, "Daddy! Birthday balloon! Right here!" as she pointed to the hiding spot :) Gotta love her!


Josie worked hard on Daddy's card!



THE MORNING OF JOSH'S 30TH BIRTHDAY..........








He's a good sport :)
















HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, JOSH!

Josie and I are incredibly blessed to have him in our lives.

I am thankful for such an amazing husband and a very dedicated and loving Daddy for our sweet Josie.


My birthday will be in 2 weeks and I will join the 30's club. I look forward to all of the fun and exciting adventures that our 30's will bring for us!












No comments:

Post a Comment