Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

We had a great Mother's Day weekend!



First, Josie and I went to Muffins with Mom at her daycare on Thursday (also Josh's 30th b-day). We had a good time and it was fun to see Josie with all of her little classmates.


Then, Josie came home with this sweet little picture on Friday. I realize that it's sideways, but I'm a bit too sleepy right now to adjust :( How cute are those little handprints?!





Mother's Day morning ----

Before going to church, we tried to take a few pictures. We couldn't resist this picture!




Me & my sweet girl





Josie and I went to see my grandmother after we ate a quick lunch. We were anxious to hear all about her Destin trip! I can't believe that I forgot my camera when we went to visit!


Later that night, we had Josh's family over for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day!


Every family "function" needs a kids table.... :)


JJ & the girls

(Don't get confused..... it's NOT Fourth of July... Josie just really loves the American flag!)



Grandmommy & Josie



We also celebrated Josh's 30th birthday again... with a cookie cake... his fave!




My parents just got home from a week in Minnesota. We are hoping to do a belated Mother's Day celebration with my mom and grandmother soon.... maybe dinner tomorrow night :)


I had a wonderful Mother's Day and just feel incredibly blessed to have such a sweet little girl in my life to help me celebrate. I just love being her Mommy. Also, I'm thankful for my mom, grandmother, mother-in-law and all of the "mom figures" in my life!










No comments:

Post a Comment