Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween: Part Three - The Final Hoorah!

We went to our last Halloween event on Saturday night at the Methodist church here in Brownsville. It's funny that we wrapped up our Halloween celebrations before Oct. 31 ever came! Halloween in a small town is fun! There are lots of activities at the churches and in the community (and you know everyone there! ha!) So, it was fun to see lots of Josie's friends!



Josie and Whitt
Josie and CJ

Jenny, Izzy, Josie and me


Us gals with our cute kiddos!
Leslie, Hooper, me, Josie, Mary and Whitt
Whew!!! I'm so glad that Halloween is over! It wore me out! I think that Josie will enjoy it more next year. I sure have enjoyed her candy.... that's what parents are supposed to do, right?!?! I'll tell you what... Being a mom is a tough job, but somebody's got to do it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment