Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

First of all, I can't believe that we never got a good family picture from Halloween :( I guess that's what happens when you are busy chasing a toddler... You just forget! We had an uneventful day around here. Josie wore her little Halloween dress to church, but no costume today! The town of Brownsville "celebrated" Halloween on Saturday. So, there was no trick-r-treating today. We continued to enjoy Josie's Halloween candy today!




This look is as if she could say, "I found a sucker!!!!!"


I think suckers will come in handy when we start potty training :)



Josie & Mommy after church


Oh! Random picture... I forgot to take a picture of Josie's art project from school! She was so proud!
Isn't it cute?!!?
Note to self: NEVER do an art project at home that includes glitter! It's everywhere!





No comments:

Post a Comment