Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Cards

Oh, the things you will do to get your child to smile for a Christmas card picture!!
I'm laughing at us as I think back on the funny things we did this afternoon trying to capture the perfect smile from our sweet Josie! Josh was definitely a trooper (and a good entertainer) and Josie was thrilled with her "sucker" as a reward when all the craziness was over :) I can't wait to share the picture we chose for our 2010 Christmas Card!
I'm a huge fan of Shutterfly for our family pictures, Share site and Christmas cards. We have had a Shutterfly account since Josie was born. It's a great way to share pictures with family and friends. I'm anxious to start looking for the perfect design for our 2010 Christmas card on the Shutterfly website! We chose a very traditional card last year for Josie's first Christmas, but I'm thinking we might go for a little more of a "fun" look this year! Who knows what we will come up with :) Let the search begin.....
Check out the following links to some of my favorite Shutterfly pages:
Attention all bloggers!!! This is a GREAT promotion to take advantage of:
BLOGGERS GET 50 FREE HOLIDAY CARDS FROM SHUTTERFLY..... LEARN MORE:
It's hard to believe that Christmas is LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment