Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Festivies Have Begun!

Saturday, November 20 marked the beginning of our Thanksgiving festivities! I joined my mom, grandmother and uncle at my grandmother's "senior living home" for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. The staff of Sugar Creek treated all of the residents and their families to a wonderful dinner to kick off the holiday season. It was a lot of fun! Saturday also marked the 2 year anniversary of my grandfather's death. We sure do miss Poshee! He was truly one of my best friends and such an amazing person with an unforgettable personality. I learned so many life lessons from him that I hope to pass on to Josie.

Mott-Mott, Uncle Larry, Mom and Me




I have been MIA this week. I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday. Josh and Josie have been great nurses! I'm really ready to get life back to "normal" again! Yay for the holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment